Tuesday, February 26, 2008

WAH~~she really un-brain ar~~

what?!wearing pj shirt with p-na-four(dunno how to spell)?

my friend told me that "she" said so during perhimpunan....

Swt....
Swt.....
Swt......
Swt.......
Swt........
Swt.........
Swt..........
Swt...........
Swt............
Swt.............
Swt..............

is that kinda new fashion?

wow....

what a sucks-new-fashion!
.
.
.
.
.
.
oh ya.....


i just realised that my house got "her"!!!oh no....

see!!!
SHE'S AT MY HOUSE AR~~~!!!!
and she DYE her hair GREEN ar!!!
wah!
her taste....really "GOOD" ho?
haha
no wonder she asked us to wear pj shirt with "p-na-four"

haiz....
dunno what to say....
why she's so weird?
can anyone tell me?

can anyone tell me why???????

1 comment:

L said...

do u mean our 'beloved' principal? LOL!~~~~