Friday, February 6, 2009

Nightmare

kanasai...
i tot i can sleep earlier so i wont be so tired...

i'd suffer for a week that i sleep late wake up early..
then follow my parent go to work...
sit in the office..nothing to do...
slap the fly?no fly....
play with the dogs???ngaiti...they din bark me is ok liao lo...
so fierce...dun dare play with them...
play with cats???they play with dogs...=.=

then...
i planned to have a nice sleep yesterday...
mana tahu....

i dreamed....
first is Mr.Yap...
he's teaching me something..forget is wad liao...maybe is Physics??
then...dunno say wad...
if i'm not mistaken...we talked bout the environment?

forget liao...

then...suddenly the classroom bcom a bedroom...
my roommate come in and give a drink....
and i forget wad i talked liao...
then suddenly the roommate bcom my eldest sister...

walao....
Mr.Yap already disappear...
then my sister tell me a plan...
it's jus like me n my sis got a task to complete...
and the task need to find men...

one of the men is...
dunno my who....
relatives?not sure...not clearly stated...

then my sis say....
the plan is...
bcoz there's a species...dogs...that will just cincai EAT people...
and their speed are faster than a car....
(it seems like the world's technology terlalu maju till this kind of species is produced)

so...
we'll juz have to know the way can make the dogs away...
the cara is...
find a human as ur target...
then...watch ar that person....straightened ur 2nd finger...
and....err...macam "gou ying" that person...
macam "come~~~come~~~"
then the dog will change its target to that person...

this is the first step in my sis's plan...
the second step is to get rid of the dunno-my-who-man's wife...

her wife is a kind of people that
once she see female...
she'll kill them...

this kind of people...
got story de...
there was once a gal...
very jealous seeing her husband be with gals...
so when she saw gals...
she killed all of the......

then....
it bcom there's a group of woman...
once they see gal...they'll juz kill them without any reason...

to handle this kind of woman...
my sis say she'll let her drink a tea with drug inside...
that drug is to make her sleep...

then....the final step..
bring the dunno-my-who-man out....

k...then....
we start our journey...
my sis drive...

when we're on the road...
i see tiok the dog...the dangerous dog....
ngaiti...so "da pai" it's lying on the road...
when it see tiok me...
it chase the car my sis driving...
ngaiti.....so fast...

so nervous...kao!
lagi cham is in front of us...sesak lalu lintas...
kanasai....
then quickly find a target...

suddenly i see tiok a snake...wakao...
big snake...
so i find it as the target...

MANA TAU....
the snake bcom a gal...
maigu?!
it shud be SNAKE!!!!

when the gal see me keep doing that action to her...
she know it and cincai go into someone's car....
then immediately the dog chase after that car....

haiz....
then...dunno when...inside our car,there's a boy...
it's like he's in our gang to complete the task de...
then...we reached the woman's house...

very clear that she wanna kill me n my sis when she see us...

ALLAH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so dahsyat.....

and i dun understand y she wanna bring us go around...
jz like we're going to visit her house...=.=
actually is not....

after finish visiting her house,she asked the boy go back...

very clear that SHE WANNA KILL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

but luckily the boy say he dun wan go home...
phew...
so she din kill us yet...
then dunno when my sis get the tea to her...
and she drink it without thinking...
LOL!so easy?!
hmm.....maybe she got mental problem...
coz this group of women cant think properly....
since they'll juz kill female without any reason...

then....
she go to sleep liao...
SO EASY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i cant understand WHY?she got bed to sleep but she go out sleep?
and the outside is like the jungle...
tanah covered with leaves....
"=.=
then...dunno when...the dunno-my-who-man appear...
he asked the boy that follow us to off that woman...
HUH?!OFF?????????????????????
dun understand...

looks like i'm the only normal one in my dream...
i wonder how he OFF the woman...

dunno he use wad to move a hand near to the woman...
and the hand is going to off the woman...

the point is...Y HE WANNA USE A MONSTER HAND????
when i keep starring at that woman...to see how she's switched off...
suddenly a monster hand fly near to the woman....!
WAKAO......................................
shocked me.....

then i wake up liao...
it's only 6.30 am.....
kanasai.....
=_=

this nightmare......kanasai...make me cant sleep enuf....

No comments: