Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rozak feeling

am a f6 student for about 1 month ++....

f6 is really a very different life...
everything u have to rush...

just like run with time.

no time for u to "shi ying" urself to the f6 lifestyle...
once u get in...
u have to get use of it...

no slowing down for u...
NEVER.

so me very cham...
tired...
but i dun feel like complaining...
dunno y...

usually i'll complain a lot...
but..
this time...
i really din complain.

maybe i'm mature liao?
haha...
shud be...
18 liao ma~

though i feel tired.
i do enjoy this kind of life.
but sometimes feel so sien wan do this wan do that...
and most of the time is CHEMISTRY make me emo de....
= =

anyway...
i still think that i'm not belong to that skul...
i still think that i'm Arang student.
i still wan go back to Arang.
to find my teachers and my classmates...

but

they're gone....


sad...
happy...
tired...
sastified...
enjoy...
emo...

haiz...
rozak feelings...

that's my f6...

i think even after i finish my f6...
i still think that i'm Arang student...
not Batu Lintang....

but Arang already forget me liao.
include those 5 Atomians....

cry?
forget bout it?
find new friends?

haiz...

friends....
please be prepared...

i'll forget u soon.
since we din contact for so long....

sorry.

No comments: