Monday, February 21, 2011

I AM SO HAPPY

thank you everyone who wish us good luck in our STPM.....
and SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE WHO HELP US IN OUR EXAM!
esp teachers~

well....though in our school, number of students getting 4 As (including minus) becomes less....
but number of students getting 3As INCREASES!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah yeah yeah!!!!!! *claps claps claps claps*

yes!
OUR CHAMPION!
THE TOP OF THE TOP!
GETS A FOR EVERY PAPERS! except one A- for biology paper 2
SHE IS --------------------------------------
CHAI SWEE FEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes yes yes yes !!!! oh yeah!!!!!

me 1 A , 3 A-....
well.....
at first i REALLY THOUGHT I WILL GET B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for us.....esp my class.....if we see B we'll get disappointed.....
this makes me kinteo for the whole morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i was driving to school i was.......hardly can breath normally.....

oh man oh man oh man oh man

when i saw my form teacher....my heartbeat stopped a while......
when my teacher said : "this one also did well"
i was like how....how....how....how?!!?!?!?!?!

when i saw MY SLIP there's A A A and A!!!!!!(well, i ignore those minus) i cried immediately.....
I JUST LOST CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then suddenly

chick chiak chick chiak chick chiak chick chiak

all the cameras are aiming on me......

= =.........................HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and they interview me nonstop.....= =......my tears havent dry out ar!!!!!!!!
they just wont let me escape......

still got reporter ask me "u cry is because u're disappointed?"
THE RESULT IS UNEXPECTED LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T.....terharu.........i dun mind the minus....
just like what i said in my status in MSN.

YES YES YES YES!!!!
so praying really works!

yeah yeah yeah yeah
so don't laugh at those people who're praying for good results.....

but you can laugh at them if they only pray and aren't studying well....

give urself confident! this is the most important!
confident is different from hao lian.......

SO YEAH!

let me show u how it works
last time during my midyear MUET test, i put this as my status:
"Band 5 is mine!"
and i keep praying let me cun cun get band 5.....
and my result comes out really get band 5.....cun cun band 5.....

then now my STPM exam...i put it like this as my status in my MSN:
"4As are mine!"
"I don't care if there's minus or not as long as there's 4As. I love u,Mr.STPM~"

and the same thing....i keep praying....before my real exam....and during my exam and after my exam.
before : i pray for i can study hard and can concentrate very well in my studies and i can do well during my exam

during : i pray for i can do well and answer well plus i can know what the questions want.i wish i can think well and not blur.....

after : i pray for the examiners not that extremely strict and not kiamsiap in giving me marks.i pray for the examiners to have good mood when marking those papers....

well.....laziness kills marks....

that is the only thing i hardly can totally get rid of.....

WELL.....CONGRATS TO ALL OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and.....cheer up for those who're not satisfied.have ur best in UNI!
EVERYTHING WILL GONE WELL if u BELIEVE!
this is really important. and it works!
i'd proved to u already.
just do it babe.
"YES WE CAN!"
the quote i love the most. =)

No comments: