Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm back!!!!! and i think i'm gonna leave soon

OH SO SAD for my little bloggy cuz.....
i owes throw him here for a long time....alone.....

i'd finished my STPM exam for quite a long time already.
well....i'm not dead. OF COURSE!!!!!
ok...
now waiting for the result...

you know...just like DOTA.
after you finish a war.....u'll have your result....
see who got the most points for everything...
well....i never get to be the first when i was playing with other ppl....
but i always GET CHAMPION!!!! when i was playing alone~~~~~~
hehehehe.....i play cheat ma~~~~~~ ahahahaha~~~~~

but not always lah~~~~ ahahaha....... i love bloodseeker~~~~

well

after the exam
i never think of i'll get so stress.....

because................
straight after the exam, my class ourselves got a very little party at the school canteen...with some snacks from our BELOVED Pn. YEOH~ actually the present we received quite a long time b4 STPM Exam...just that we weren't be able to finish them so we keep it for the party after exam.

THEN!
we rush to our CHOIR practice straight after the party.

erm......i think because it's straight after the exam, so i can't really concentrate on my practice and i learn nothing during that time. that is why i'm still not familiar with some songs............
luckily it's just a concert....not competition...phew...sorry ya~ but at least our concert didn't disappoint 100%-ly the audience right????? hehe....

then my life after that is so rushy and busy..........................................

that time i was seeking for freedom and relax.....
that is - sitting lazily in front of my laptop...staring it and thinking bout other things...and drinking my favourite >>>> COFFEE!!!!

well....i cant have that....

cuz....
thanks to my BIG SISTER's arrangement and my MUM's arrangement they two always discuss without letting me know anything = =zzz and just let me know the conclusion. and i cant do anything. can't say NO.

I remembered after that day practice i still go for another day practice (choir practice of course)

and then.......i have to pack my luggage...
still got gathering with my friends i think....can't really remember.

then...the next day if i'm not mistaken, i fly to Singapore with my family except my BIG SISTER gotta take care the house
then we have some rushy fun there erm....you'll know why when you go for holiday trip with my mum...= =" esp the window shopping...it's very fast like scanning clothes instead of looking at them slowly in details....
so i just let my mum shop and me stand there waiting....macam bf waiting gf finish shopping my dad also beh tahan
but i was so crazy at one time i bought one hat kinda like winter hat like that and when i come back to kch....i found out it smells like dead body....i'm still now washing it...dunno how many times already
of course, i regret

but there's one thing i'm so proud of that makes me come back kch here keep on showing off to my friends.but somehow my BL's friends feel nth...- -zzz wad...ppl rich ma....tried many fun things than me XD
that is....
UNIVERSAL STUDIO!!!!!! cheh.....
wad...i never think that i'll sit on that risky small train and "drive" with so fast speed....
man....luckily my head and neck still here....
and saw three handsome man with abs showing here and there....with juicy lips lagi...AHAHAHA!
pervert....=p
and i NEVER THOUGHT i'll get a chance to watch 4D SHOW!!!!!!
though i get disgusted when watching Shrek and his wife kissing so near me.
and because that place will cun cun close at 7pm Singaporean really very geng lo! if Malaysian sure till 8 pm still there closing one door....slow ma...haha XD
so we rush like a crazy buying some stuff for friends....it's expensive so me having hard time there choosing gifts....T_T $$$$ flying away....
so u can see my friends receiving weird things from me...really weird.

anyway...i love the street design they have in universal studio which i wish i can have it in my "ARTISTIC STREET" plan...T_T

yup....we stay in the hotel forgot wad name already very expensive of course very near to universal studio.
well u'll scold me stupid cuz i'm not playing in the pool
my sisters saying the pool is good and not much chlorine like in kch....here u can smell chlorine but there....no.
and i think i'm so noisy over there....cuz keep laughing loud at my sis they wanna try ballet in the pool...but instead macam hippo....hopefully those Singaporean wont mind me....

then....me and my dad and one of my sis come back lo. we just spend 2- 3 days in S'pore
my BIG SISTER rush back from fotang having activity there
to pick us from Airport
then bring us back to house....and me and my sis gotta fast fast pack our bag with some clothes inside and rush to fo tang for that activity organised by my BIG sister = =zzz

well....that activity is kinda ruined by me and my sister and Chunhan tan.
cuz we hate the crying session.....and we keep chatting....
macam bad students dun wan pay attention during the class.

this made my BIG sister mad.........................................
heh~~~~wadever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then back from that activity i got one day free....actually not free...i gotta pack my luggage
then i had to enter my camp for one week. and i was having personal practice together with Bibiana at Jeremy's house.

hmmm.....
the truth is....
i dun have much feeling for this camp like i used to be
i think is because those "TOP" guys wanna us to train new ppl and let them take care of the group instead of we do it ourselves.
so we're kinda fade out......tired......boring.
and i heard that there's someone from the "TOP" complaining us not doing well....bo sim...
hey....what the fuck...we're doing according to what you guys want and now you shoot us?
tsk tsk tsk tsk u guys never learn to appreciate never learn from mistake.i've been watching u guys for 6 years....not u watching me...man.....be clear and clever.
prepare for a BIG DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hiak hiak hiak hiak

straight after the camp....i had my choir practices.....actually i missed some of the practice already which made me half dead learning so many songs.....

then......the new day of new year.....1/1/2011
i suddenly become so eng....
my friends got their jobs....
HUMAN like JEREMY so lucky lo!!!!!! ppl find him themselves as private tutor!!!!! PRIVATE TUTOR!!!!! a tutor that always need to ask ppl to help to solve questions....hahahaha.....=p
he dun need to pay for transport fee and even books get printed from his students without paying...and he scribbles in the book till so messy and ugly....hmph......

Bibiana so kolian lo...but what to do. at least she can learn TONS OF things and experiences!!!!!
not like me.......staying at home doing nth but fb.........
lazy to do housework too.
trying to apply this and that.....but i think fail lah....

= =zzz.......the Tuhan wanna me stay at home help my mum and learn how to become a talented wife....= =zzzzzzzz i dun wan.
then Pn. Luk got me this free-person to help choir fund raising lo.

T_T so sakit hati when teacher said "our RM1000 change into US dollar is only 30".....
WAWAWA......me sell food till half dead for about two weeks u only let me get 30 bucks......T_T

and gotta have injection for A and B.....amitabha....hopefully i wont get sick and ruin everything.
i work so hard i earn so hard....dun let me fail~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~amitabha.........

i still cant find anytime for the injection.
A is important cuz the food over there. we dun have that kind of antibody for some virus/bacteria over there. hopefully everything is safe.

but now....
the thing i have to worry first
is my RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk so long bout my trip and activities now baru back to topic.
next monday 21/2/2011 12.00pm
get my result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
before today i'm still relax without any worries........my friends got dream bout their result i only get ghost dream = =zzz
but now.......quite kinteo liao......

and ppl always asking me bout where to study...what to study....
i tell you people...
I got no idea.....and i'm stupid in checking those things.
don't ask me to go check...but teach me how instead. steps by steps.
i don't even know we can straight get double degree till my fren Jodi is going back to KL i baru know.....= =zzzz
i'm katak bawah tempurung....of course.....
my parents never teach me bout those things. we learn by ourselves.
just like a baby learn to talk di bawah the tempurung without anybody accompany him....
i just try to learn as much as possible from my friends....esp Jeremy but he's so lazy ask me go check myself....so CRUEL!

so now i'm just aiming Singapore lo...NUS nia....
then a lot of them asking me to apply as many as possible.
ok....how????
recently i try to learn to study NTU.....but still cant really get any clue....= =zzz....
i've been studying bout NUS for weeks till now still not really sure bout it.
and i baru know need to pay!!!!!!! even if u only wanna apply.....
= =zzz
me very rich kah????? ask me apply so much.
nvm lah~~~~~~~
let the "sky" takdir where i'm going....i used to think like this...that's why i never bother till everyone keep fan me to do research.MAlaysia U website very messy lagi me very hard wanna do research.

haiz....
i think i'm the only person who's so happy when knowing the announcement date for our STPM result.
cuz....Singapore uni application date for NUS lah.... will close on 31 MArch.
i wanna rush before it close.that's why i'm happy....
and we're going to Vietnam soon....during 15 March.
so i have to apply for it before that. T_T

if someone can teach me how to do research of those U....and how to apply...what to prepare...what to ask....what to check.....i do APPRECIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! KAMSAHAMIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARIGATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XIE XIE!!!!!! TERIMA KASIH!!!!!!

and if i really go to Singapore....that's what i mean i'm gonna leave soon....sooner that those who're going for local U....unless i also go for local U.

No comments: