Thursday, March 27, 2008

THAT DAY...

"Even on the 1st day of class,i told u can come and see me after...(bla)..."*cant follow*
"All the exercise i taken from form 5 workbook.Some of the ...(??i guess is exercise?) i even took from matriculation."

.....bla....

student:"But when they do mistake , u never tell the reason. Is this the reason why everything happened?"

...bla.....

student:'Teacher,u cant even ....(bla)...('talk to us calmly'...i guess the student said so...?)You raised your voice , pounding table...............(bla)...........cant discuss calmly......

.....bla..........

"I will not respond to any complains any more.Cant be rude...This is the 1st time i'm pounding on the table."

.....bla.........

"Don't question what i'm teaching not related to the syllables.If you know what's happening in the syllables...u come and become a teacher....
The information transfer was taken from SPM.If it's too difficult,u should know your own level.Regarding the information transfer....we haven't finish discussing.i wanna check.be frank with me......."

"Who thinks very easy ,put up ur hands.Don't be scared.Don't be scared.I wanna see ......"*few raises*..............


"Next time,don't tell me the grammar exercise very easy....It's the form 5 standard i'm giving u.......On the literature part,i still require u to read.Come to class ..... answer the question,then i give u notes........I have many notes,many notes i have,it depends on whether I want to give u....You just have to proof to me.......and i repeat,the exercise transfer that we did not finish discuss........was taken from SPM question and One last thing,for ur knowledge,do not give yourself lead by a wrong leader,or you yourself will get into trouble......just because you yourself have to stand...............If you want me to explain the answer,you should say'Teacher,can u explain the answer?'.That is constructive comments.......I'm very fierce , strict but if you're clear what you are doing in class with me,you'll be fine.If you think that your mom or teacher can teach better...........you can learn at home.I'm not a tuition teacher,i'm not paying extra attention on one student."

"One last big thing,do not change your mind.............
If it's B to another part,it's B to another part.....
If it's A to another part,it's A to another part...
Do not change your story....I did tell my mdm pengetua ,my expectation is very high.What i'm now,you're not what i expected.And i'm ever ready for a teacher to let another teacher teach your class.I am hoping , at least one Eng teacher , wants to enter your class.....what makes me sick,is that the end of the day.....I am the one who have to enter your class.But i'm still hoping a teacher will come and replace me.Regardless of who you are,or you're somebody kids......I'm going to treat you equal like everybody else.Now,everything have to be direct to me.Good or bad,i want to face....you have to face it with me.....you want to change?i cannot be change....you want to change,i cannot be change to another class.

student:'you're screaming.They are not able to speak .They're terrified......."

"i did not throw people from the third floor ...why are you scared of me?............."

.......bla..............

student:'I did read Jungle Of Hope........I did not understand.......we need your teaching..........

...........bla.................

student:"WE told you that we need you to teach..............."


'My requirements.............I asked you to read.......'

........bla...........

student:"Our English are not very good................."

'I have no problem..........................................................."(huh?dunno......)

........bla.....

student:"Let's start anew.......like ** said.....Let's start anew.............................."


*END*

*remark:a copy from someone...........some words or phrases or sentences are missing.......it's hard to copy down a conversation you know?!.......they talk so fast.....it's impossible for u to copy faster then they talk.....

this is a long time ago story............now......it's quite ok la.....everything is quite normal now.....juz tat,students are still dislike the teacher..........hope there'll be a change.....in between the relationship.......

No comments: