Tuesday, April 28, 2009

25/4/09 and 26/4/09

On that saturday and sunday...
i was kinda forced to attend a camp...

for me...it's kinda cheating...
to force us to join "fo xue" class...

- -"
and i knew it...
U GUYS SURE CHOOSE ME TO BECOME THE CLASS MONITOR SO I'LL GO AS ALWAYS!!!!!

hey...
u guys dunno me...
the most u force me,the most i dun wan do it...

anyway...
i still be chosen to become class monitor assistant...

- -....
let me tell u the reason why i cant be the class monitor...
OK?!

1)i'm not a disciplined person.i wont care bout rules and orders...class monitor need to take care this...help take the drinks and so on...all these things i never care and don't know much...- -

2)i'm juz like air...not fixed...I CANT STAND BEING TIED!!!be class monitor is tying me!i know what u guys think...i know i din go Sanseng makes u guys feel uneasy...but tying me MAKES ME DEFINITELY DONT LIKE TO GO!u understand this?

3)i wont act like a class monitor shud be...i might very rude and no manners...and my fo xue knowledge very weak...

4)when form 6 class starts...i'll be very busy...because i may take 5 subjects
as usual,ppl takes 4 subjects already very busy and most of them said it's hard to study...
then if me take 5 subjects,i'll be busier than them!rite?!and they only takes 4 already say hard...then how bout me who takes 5?!it's harder and i have to put more effort on my study!!
it's not i shudn't only focus on my study...and forget bout fo tang...
well...if i say like this...
i din study well and i hardly can find a good job...who'll take the responsibility to take care of me?
NOBODY!ok?!
everyone has their own things to care...!

JUST DON'T FORCE EVERYONE TO FOLLOW UR ORDERS AND THOUGHTS!
to say that i'm selfish...yes...it's true i admit it...

if i'm not selfish i'll just die without anyone care bout me

nowadays if u urself din put effort and be hardworking for urself...
ur life will be very hard...

i just dun wan my life is very hard and both my parents already so old liao still need them to take care of me...

i'll soon become an adult!
i have to make sure my road in my future is smooth!
so i have to study hard rite now!

i'm not a little gal that only know how to study...
but is a selfish gal tat know if i din study hard and make myself a qualitified person...my future will be a hard one.

so,sorry that i cant be like my sisters who always care bout fo tang so much than their own study.
*DNA similar doesnt mean our thoughts are the same*

ok...
let me continue.

after being forced to join the camp...
(though i knew it's kinda cheating us to be a part of the fo xue class...i still go - -")
after being chosen as the class monitor assistant...
we starts to have some small activities~as the beginning of the camp~

the first day isn't that special la...(for me la)

the second day is much more better because of "shi gong"
he's really a good person...
i like his thoughts,his way of talking and so on...

after attend his class...
i think i can come to fo xue ban to attend the class...
not that i dun wan learn fo xue..
i'll learn...
but have to be in a way that can make me listen

Shi Gong de class makes me wont feel boring and forget bout the time.
and his explaining quite understanding and clear.

and when he found that we're tired
he'll say some story...

he's really a good teacher ...
good if he's our maths teacher.

he still can be a teacher that teach ppl how to be a good teacher.

unfortunately...
he wont live at kuching for so long...
he still need to go back to his place.
not sure where....maybe taiwan...australia...or somewhere else.

well...
i think i'll attend the fo xue class...
and when Shi Gong leave liao...i'll leave also liao lo...
Shi Gong May will leave liao and it's about time form 6 class start liao
so i'll leave also.

the most i can do is go back if i'm convenient.......

dun force me.

once u force me...and though i'll go back...i wont join the class with a good mood
i wont study dengan rela hati...
- -

know wad?
when the camp end...
it makes me feel wanna escape from the fo tang
the only thing that attract me to go back is Shi Gong de class...

No comments: