Sunday, April 5, 2009

my new comic~

this is my new comic...
- -...first time drawing comic without friends...

MISS OUR COMICS AR ELYSSA~~~~JODI~~~~~~~~~

the "HU XU ZHI LIAN" still not complete....= =

and the ah jun de comic...long time no see liao....haiz~~~haiz~~~~

now i'm so bored so i start drawing this comic...

at first i dunno wad kind of story i wanna draw...

then think of...fat guy de story...bout the same like "hu xu zhi lian"

but then ...i think tiok i cant draw a fat guy properly...
my drawing skill still not tat geng...- -"

then i kept thinking...suddenly think of one of my fren....

he's called "Princess" by my sis ....

then i came out with this idea...title "My Princess"

anyway...after wrote out the title...i still dun have the ling gan....
so cincai draw...draw...draw....then come out this looks like gal de boy....


so he's the princess.....in the story...
the princess isn't the gal la....
me BST wont write such comic de la!

if i write this kind of princess princess story ...Elyssa Tan Ngerong sure say
"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............................................"

- -....
so ....the princess means the boy...not the gal...and the blue shirt de is BOY not gal...

this story is bout the gal act like boy...the boy act & looks like gal...
and the gal always protect the boy as a Prince protect a Princess...

get it?so that's y the boy looks like gal...
and the gal got a bit looks like boy...
and YA...the gal neng neng is quite small - -"

so tat's my new comic...i'm so boring so i post it in my blog...- -
jus wanna post it...

nothing else...i din mean to post the story in my blog too....- -
very jiak lat....- -

k...bye bye...

No comments: